The Bristal Assisted Living, Long Island’s premier provider of senior living is expanding into Westchester County. Our newest location on North Street in White Plains will bring the same quality, care and attention that we have given to so many Long Island Residents. We provide a safe and nurturing environment nestled in surroundings that are luxurious and comfortable. We are, therefore, looking for an experienced Executive Director who will take the leadership role at this startup community.
In this position you are the heart and soul of the community. You are responsible to select and support a management team who will address the needs and the pleasures of our dependent population. You must lead by example to imbue this sense of service.
You must have a proven ability to work with families and residents to achieve the balance of quality of life and business objectives. You must be skilled in leading and motivating staff to promote The Bristal philosophy of Care Beyond Compare.
The Executive Director has financial responsibility therefore must keep expenses and staffing in line with revenue. As a result, the understanding of completing, reviewing and analyzing the community budget is essential. Meeting with families, attending food committee and resident council and organizing staff functions during the work day and in the evening are critical to the success of the community. You will be expected to have a total awareness of the outreach organizations in the immediate area to promote the name of our community
Join our team and enjoy working for the preeminent name in Assisted Living.
Comprehensive benefits package, bonus incentives and compensation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with emphasis on long-term care or Health Administration, geriatrics, management or business.
- Thorough understanding of the New York Department of Health regulations regarding Adult Home and/or Enriched Living.
- Experience with a dementia population
- Ability to concentrate with many distractions. The ultimate in multitasking.
- Possess understanding, patience and tact in dealing with staff, Residents and their families.
- Have 5-10 years of experience in health care or retirement living setting. At least three years of related work experience must be of supervisory capacity.
- Proven results in outreach and marketing initiatives.